Project Officer - Milton
About the role
This is a full time position with immediate start.
The Project Officer will:
- Prepare and monitor documentation related to scope of works, risk assessments, project plans, maintenance schedules and contracts; inclusive of drawings, certificates and warranties;
- Monitor quality and report the progress of minor and major works;
- Monitor changes to legislation that impact building compliance requirements and communicate these changes to relevant stakeholders;
- Implement and administer preventative and reactive maintenance programs across sites as required;
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including independent contractors and LCC services, regarding the timing / scheduling of works;
- Process progress claims with regard to contract variation and insurance claims for buildings, infrastructure assets and associated works;
Critical to your success in this role will be the proven ability to demonstrate
- previous experience in a similar project officer role
- experience in construction/infrastructure
- intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office applications
- a passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- an ability to work as part of a team and maintain effective work relationships
- strong attention to detail and problem solving abilities
In addition you
- may have completed formal training in a relevant field such as project management, finance and/or contract administration
- should be comfortable working on a wide range of simultaneous tasks and changing priorities
- will maintain a positive Federal police check and current Australian Drivers licence
You will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment medical prior to any offer of employment.
As well as working for an organisation that genuinely cares, we also offer access to significant discounts across a number of areas including private health insurance, gym membership, holiday and travel discounts, home appliances and IT discounts and car rental. Our Milton office is located close to Park Road shops and all forms of public transport.
Our Support Centre, located in Milton, provides specialist advice to our services in areas such as finance, human resources, corporate communications, information technology as well as clinical governance.
Lutheran Community Care (LCC) is a well-established and respected organisation whose employees provide services for seniors, young people, families, people with disabilities and mental health concerns.
As a not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest all operating surpluses into continually improving our services and expanding our reach to more people in our communities.
We operate 18 services across urban and regional Queensland, employing more than 1,350 staff and drawing on the support of several hundred volunteers.
LCC sees its role as being to help our clients experience joy and hope in their lives to the greatest possible extent – irrespective of the challenges they face.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please complete answers to all below questions and attach your resume.
For further information about this role a position brief is available to download by clicking here. To request a discussion about specifics of the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org.