ACFI Regional Coordinator - Milton
About the role
This is a full time position.
The ACFI Regional Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Overseeing and maintaining ACFI systems to ensure ACFI revenue is claimed within a timely manner and is reflective of initial and ongoing resident care needs;
- Providing advice, education and support to employees in the effective use of clinical documentation and iCare systems for preparing ACFI submissions;
- Ensuring a consistent, systematic approach to documentation is implemented across all services;
- Participating in both scheduled and ad hoc audits of ACFI packs;
- Reporting any issues or improvement suggestions related to the implementation, coordination and maintenance of the ACFI system;
- Supporting ACFI Coordinators and clinical managers to prepare ACFI submissions in line with LCC processes;
- Reviewing all residents on a regular basis for increased health and wellbeing requirements;
- Participating in the reporting of ACFI monitoring outcomes to ensure the management of ACFI processes;
- Identifying employees’ ACFI training needs and providing training as required;
- Providing on the job support and assistance to ACFI Coordinators and relevant managers; and
- Promoting a positive culture that builds strong professional relationships to drive new and existing ACFI initiatives across the organisation.
Critical to your success in this role will be the proven ability to demonstrate
- comprehensive, up-to-date knowledge of the operations and business rules of the ACFI
- excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders
- a keen business mindset for financial targets
- an understanding of the activity that drives improved, appropriate ACFI claiming
- skills as a trainer
In addition you
- will possess highly developed organisational and time management skills
- will possess proficient skills of electronic documentation and reporting systems
- should be comfortable with planning and working in multi-side environments and ensuring comprehensive ACFI records and packs are ready for validation
- will maintain a positive Federal Police Check and current Australian drivers licence
It will be desirable if you possess intermediate skills with iCare.
Together, we make a difference
As well as working for an organisation that genuinely cares, we also offer access to significant discounts across a number of areas including private health insurance, gym membership, holiday and travel discounts, home appliances and IT discounts and car rental.
Our Support Centre, located in Milton, provides specialist advice to our services in areas such as finance, human resources, corporate communications, information technology as well as clinical governance.
Lutheran Community Care (LCC) is a well-established and respected organisation that provides industry leading services for seniors, young people, families, people with disabilities and mental health concerns.
As a not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest all operating surpluses into continually improving our services and expanding our reach to more people in our communities.
LCC operates 18 services across urban and regional Queensland, employing more than 1350 staff and several hundred volunteers.
LCC sees its role as being to help our clients experience joy and hope in their lives to the greatest possible extent – irrespective of the challenges they face.
You will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment medical prior to any of offer of employment.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please complete answers to all below questions and attach your resume.
For further information about this role a position description is available to download by clicking here. Please email queries to email@example.com.