Assistant in Nursing - Buderim
About the role
We have opportunities for casual and part time Assistants in Nursing. You must be available to work a variety of shifts including mornings, afternoons, nights and weekends.
As an Assistant in Nursing you will be responsible for:
- Completing assessments to assist with the formation of nursing care plans and funding submissions;
- Documenting patient care accurately and objectively on iCare;
- Establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships;
- Modifying practice to accommodate individuality of each resident and involve them and their families in the delivery of care.
Critical to your success in this role will be the proven ability to demonstrate
- a high level of effective interpersonal and communication skills
- your ability to maintain confidentiality and impartiality
- respect and responsiveness to client needs
In addition you will
- possess a Certificate III (or higher) in Aged Care
- maintain a positive Federal police check and Australian driver’s licence
You will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment medical prior to any offer of employment.
As well as working for an organisation that genuinely cares, we also offer access to significant discounts across a number of areas including private health insurance, gym membership, holiday and travel discounts, home appliances and IT discounts and car rental.
Immanuel Gardens boasts a 60 bed hostel, 85 bed nursing home, 93 independent living units, as well as 31 home care packages. Located on the beautiful Buderim Mountain and just minutes away from Sunshine Coast’s beaches, Immanuel Gardens prides itself on providing optimal care to its many residents.
Lutheran Community Care (LCC) is a well-established and respected organisation whose employees provide services for seniors, young people, families, people with disabilities and mental health concerns.
As a not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest all operating surpluses into continually improving our services and expanding our reach to more people in our communities.
We operate 18 services across urban and regional Queensland, employing more than 1,350 staff and drawing on the support of several hundred volunteers.
LCC sees its role as being to help our clients experience joy and hope in their lives to the greatest possible extent – irrespective of the challenges they face.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please complete answers to all below questions and attach your resume.
For further information about this role a position description is available to download by clicking here. Please email queries to email@example.com.