Graduate Physiotherapist - Nundah
About the role
This is a full time position.
The Graduate Physiotherapist will be responsible for:
- Providing complex pain management for residents, including therapeutic massage and use of appropriate equipment;
- Undertaking resident assessments and implementing appropriate therapy, rehabilitation and/or maintenance programs;
- Assessing, documenting and evaluating programs and treatments; and
- Contributing to and participating in education programs for residents, relatives and staff.
Critical to your success in this role will be the proven ability to demonstrate
- an interest in rehabilitation
- a desire to encourage residents to develop and maintain a level of fitness conducive to a good quality of life
- effective and professional interpersonal and communication skills
In addition you
- must possess relevant qualifications and registration with the Physiotherapy Board of Queensland
- will maintain a positive Federal Police Check and current Australian drivers licence
It will be desirable if you possess
- an understanding of issues experienced by elderly people, their families and carers
You will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment medical prior to any offer of employment.
As well as working for an organisation that genuinely cares, we also offer access to significant discounts across a number of areas including private health insurance, gym membership, holiday and travel discounts, home appliances and IT discounts and car rental.
Zion Lutheran Home, boasting 100 beds, prides itself on providing professional, caring and friendly service to people of all ages.
Lutheran Community Care (LCC) is a well-established and respected organisation whose employees provide services for seniors, young people, families, people with disabilities and mental health concerns.
As a not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest all operating surpluses into continually improving our services and expanding our reach to more people in our communities.
We operate 18 services across urban and regional Queensland, employing more than 1,350 staff and drawing on the support of several hundred volunteers.
LCC sees its role as being to help our clients experience joy and hope in their lives to the greatest possible extent – irrespective of the challenges they face.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please complete answers to all below questions and attach your resume.
For further information about this role a position description is available to download by clicking here. Please email queries to email@example.com