ACFI Coordinator - Buderim
About the role
This is a part time position, working 60 hours per fortnight.
As ACFI Coordinator you will:
- Maintain a sound knowledge of the ACFI and other funding tools and their implications with funding subsidies;
- Assist staff to identify the assessed care of residents based on resident requirements and how staff support the resident to maintain their health and wellbeing;
- Provide education, resources and advice to staff in the effective use of LCC clinical documentation and iCare systems to optimise ACFI submissions;
- Promote LCC’s commitment to continuous improvement and maintaining compliance;
- Report to the ACFI Manager any arising issues or improvement suggestions related to implementation, ongoing coordination and maintenance of the ACFI system;
- Prepare ACFI submissions using the LCC ACFI Claiming Process Guide to ensure appropriate timeframes are met;
- Regularly review all residents for increased health and wellbeing requirements that meet the ACFI business rules for claiming; and
- Undertake professional and personal development as required.
Critical to your success in this role will be the proven ability to demonstrate
- significant experience in a similar position
- a thorough knowledge of one or more electronic clinical documentation systems
- skills as a trainer
- the ability to effectively and appropriately communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders
In addition you will
- possess a recognised qualification in nursing and maintain current AHPRA (Nursing) registration
- be comfortable working in multi-site environments and maintaining comprehensive ACFI records and packs ready for validation
- maintain a positive Federal police check and an Australian driver’s licence
It is highly desirable you
- have intermediate skills with iCare (or similar product)
You will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment medical prior to any offer of employment.
As well as working for an organisation that genuinely cares, we also offer access to significant discounts across a number of areas including private health insurance, gym membership, holiday and travel discounts, home appliances and IT discounts and car rental.
Immanuel Gardens boasts a 60 bed hostel, 85 bed nursing home, 93 independent living units, as well as 31 home care packages. Located on the beautiful Buderim Mountain and just minutes away from Sunshine Coast’s beaches, Immanuel Gardens prides itself on providing optimal care to its many residents.
Lutheran Community Care (LCC) is a well-established and respected organisation whose employees provide services for seniors, young people, families, people with disabilities and mental health concerns.
As a not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest all operating surpluses into continually improving our services and expanding our reach to more people in our communities.
We operate 18 services across urban and regional Queensland, employing more than 1,350 staff and drawing on the support of several hundred volunteers.
LCC sees its role as being to help our clients experience joy and hope in their lives to the greatest possible extent – irrespective of the challenges they face.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please complete answers to all below questions and attach your resume.
For further information about this role a position description is available to download by clicking here. Please email queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.