Enrolled Nurse - Buderim
About the role
This is a part time position covering afternoon shifts (2pm – 10pm)
As an Enrolled Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Administering medication (within scope of practice) to residents;
- Participating in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of resident support;
- Completing assessments to assist with the formation of nursing care plans and funding submissions for residents; and,
- Establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships within the service and also members of the external health care team.
Critical to your success in this role will be the proven ability to demonstrate
- a high level of effective interpersonal and communication skills
- strong leadership and time management skills
- a teamwork focus with a hands on approach
In addition you
- will possess AHPRA (Enrolled Nurse) Registration and a Diploma of Nursing (or equivalent)
- will maintain a positive Federal police check and Australian driver’s licence
- may possess previous experience in aged care, as well as a First Aid Certificate
You will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment medical prior to any offer of employment.
As well as working for an organisation that genuinely cares, we also offer access to significant discounts across a number of areas including private health insurance, gym membership, holiday and travel discounts, home appliances and IT discounts and car rental.
- Immanuel Gardens boasts a 60 bed hostel, 85 bed nursing home, 93 independent living units, as well as 31 home care packages. Located on the beautiful Buderim Mountain and just minutes away from Sunshine Coast’s beaches, Immanuel Gardens prides itself on providing optimal care to its many residents.
- Lutheran Community Care (LCC) is a well-established and respected organisation whose employees provide services for seniors, young people, families, people with disabilities and mental health concerns.
- As a not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest all operating surpluses into continually improving our services and expanding our reach to more people in our communities.
- We operate 18 services across urban and regional Queensland, employing more than 1,350 staff and drawing on the support of several hundred volunteers.
- LCC sees its role as being to help our clients experience joy and hope in their lives to the greatest possible extent – irrespective of the challenges they face.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please complete answers to all below questions and attach your resume.
For further information about this role a position description is available to download by clicking here. If you wish to discuss any specifics of this role please contact Rae Stokes, Director of Nursing on 07 5456 7600