Registered Nurse - Buderim
As our new Registered Nurse you have the opportunity to:
- put resident wellbeing at the forefront of our operations
- work within a supportive & collaborative senior management team
- play a pivotal role in ensuring a high standard of care is maintained at all times
About the role
We have an opportunity for a part time Registered Nurse to work predominantly night shift.
You will provide comprehensive nursing care in collaboration with a multidisciplinary health care team inclusive of leading a team to help our clients experience joy and hope in their lives to the greatest possible extent – irrespective of the challenges they face.
As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Providing comprehensive evidence-based nursing care in collaboration with a multidisciplinary health care team
- Performing comprehensive nursing assessments develop and implement plans of care in collaboration with a multidisciplinary health care team and evaluate the progress of patient care outcomes
- Exercising sound clinical judgement, critical thinking and ethical decision making processes in the delivery and evaluation of care
- Ensuring clients and other staff are treated fairly and with mutual respect and understanding, regardless of cultural, religious, ethnic and linguistic backgrounds
- Maintaining professional skills and knowledge of self and others through participation in continuing education and performance appraisal and development.
Are you graduating soon?
Be part of our Graduate Nurse Development Program; a 12 month program designed to grow your skills in clinical care, leadership, critical thinking, documentation and the aged care accreditation process.
Re-entering the workforce?
We offer flexible rosters that allow you to achieve work/family/life balance.
Eligibility for a positive federal police check and possession of an Australian driver's license are essential. You will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment medical prior to any offer of employment.
As well as working for an organisation that genuinely cares, we also offer access to significant discounts across a number of areas including private health insurance, gym membership, holiday and travel discounts, home appliances and IT discounts and car rental.
Immanuel Gardens boasts a 60 bed hostel, 85 bed nursing home, 93 independent living units, as well as 31 home care packages. Located on the beautiful Buderim Mountain and just minutes away from Sunshine Coast’s beaches, Immanuel Gardens prides itself on providing optimal care to its many residents.
Lutheran Community Care (LCC) is a well-established and respected organisation whose employees provide services for seniors, young people, families, people with disabilities and mental health concerns.
As a not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest all operating surpluses into continually improving our services and expanding our reach to more people in our communities.
We operate 18 services across urban and regional Queensland, employing more than 1,350 staff and drawing on the support of several hundred volunteers.
LCC sees its role as being to help our clients experience joy and hope in their lives to the greatest possible extent – irrespective of the challenges they face.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please complete answers to all below questions and attach your resume.
For further information about this role a position description is available to download by clicking here. Please email queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.