ACFI Coordinator - Tallebudgera
Enjoy benefits including ongoing training and career development, a friendly and professional team environment whilst working a stones throw from south Gold Coast’s stunning beaches.
This is a great opportunity to work closely with the sites senior management team to provide best outcome for our residents.
About the role
St Andrews Lutheran Aged Care provides accommodation for 72 residents as well as 24 independent living units within its stunning Tallebudgera Valley setting;
Joining us as the ACFI Coordinator you will:
- Maintain high level knowledge of ACFI and other funding tools and their implications with funding subsidies;
- Assist staff to identify the assessed care of residents based on resident requirements and how staff support the resident to maintain their health and wellbeing;
- Provide education, resources and advice to staff in the effective use of LCC clinical documentation and iCare systems to optimise ACFI submissions;
- Promote LCC’s commitment to continuous improvement and maintaining compliance;
- Report to the General Manager any arising issues or improvement suggestions related to implementation, ongoing coordination and maintenance of the ACFI system;
- Prepare and submit ACFI submissions using the LCC ACFI Claiming Process Guide to ensure appropriate timeframes are met;
- Regularly review all residents for increased health and wellbeing requirements that meet the ACFI business rules for claiming
As the successful applicant you will have be the proven ability to demonstrate
- Significant insight and experience using the ACFI tool.
- A successful track record providing best outcomes for residents and the facility by optimising funding through ACFI
- a thorough knowledge of one or more electronic clinical documentation systems
In addition you will
- posses Division 1 AHPRA registration
- have recent experience working in a multi-site environments maintaining comprehensive ACFI records
- maintain a positive Federal police check and an Australian driver’s licence
It is highly desirable you
- have intermediate skills with iCare (or similar product)
- previous experience educating and mentoring care staff
You will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment medical prior to any offer of employment.
As well as working for an organisation that genuinely cares, we also offer access to significant discounts across a number of areas including private health insurance, gym membership, holiday and travel discounts, home appliances and IT discounts and car rental. As a-not-for-profit organisation you will also have access to our generous salary packing options.
Lutheran Community Care (LCC) is a well-established and respected organisation whose employees provide services for seniors, young people, families, people with disabilities and mental health concerns.
As a not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest all operating surpluses into continually improving our services and expanding our reach to more people in our communities.
We operate 18 services across urban and regional Queensland, employing more than 1,350 staff and drawing on the support of several hundred volunteers.
LCC sees its role as being to help our clients experience joy and hope in their lives to the greatest possible extent – irrespective of the challenges they face.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please complete answers to all below questions and attach your resume.
For further information about this role a position description is available to download by clicking here. Please email queries to email@example.com.