Registered Nurses (Expressions of Interest) - Kingaroy
As our new Registered Nurse you have the opportunity to:
- put resident wellbeing at the forefront of our operations
- work within a supportive & collaborative senior management team
- play a pivotal role in ensuring a high standard of care is maintained at all times
About the role
You will provide comprehensive nursing care in collaboration with a multidisciplinary health care team inclusive of leading a team to help our clients experience joy and hope in their lives to the greatest possible extent – irrespective of the challenges they face.
As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Providing comprehensive evidence-based nursing care in collaboration with a multidisciplinary health care team
- Performing comprehensive nursing assessments develop and implement plans of care in collaboration with a multidisciplinary health care team and evaluate the progress of patient care outcomes
- Exercising sound clinical judgement, critical thinking and ethical decision making processes in the delivery and evaluation of care
- Ensuring clients and other staff are treated fairly and with mutual respect and understanding, regardless of cultural, religious, ethnic and linguistic backgrounds
- Maintaining professional skills and knowledge of self and others through participation in continuing education and performance appraisal and development.
To be successful in this role you must have at least 12 months post-graduate experience.
Re-entering the workforce?
We offer flexible rosters that allow you to achieve work/family/life balance.
Eligibility for a positive federal police check and possession of an Australian driver's license are essential. To be considered for this position you must have the right to work in Australia. Please note sponsorship is not available. You will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment medical prior to any offer of employment.
As well as working for an organisation that genuinely cares, we also offer access to significant discounts across a number of areas including private health insurance, gym membership, holiday and travel discounts, home appliances and IT discounts and car rental.
Orana Lutheran Complex is one of our nine respected residential aged care services and is the largest such complex in the South Burnett region, offering 94 beds as well as 25 independent living units. Orana also provides home care services in the community. Idyllically located with tranquil rural views across to the Bunya Mountains, Orana prides itself on embracing an ageing in place philosophy.
Lutheran Community Care (LCC) is a well-established and respected organisation whose employees provide services for seniors, young people, families, people with disabilities and mental health concerns.
As a not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest all operating surpluses into continually improving our services and expanding our reach to more people in our communities.
We operate 18 services across urban and regional Queensland, employing more than 1,350 staff and drawing on the support of several hundred volunteers.
LCC sees its role as being to help our clients experience joy and hope in their lives to the greatest possible extent – irrespective of the challenges they face.
How to apply
To submit your expression of interest, please complete answers to all below questions and attach your resume.
For further information about this role a position description is available to download by clicking here.