Hotel Services Worker - Buderm
About the role
Casual positions available for an immediate start.
You must be available to work a variety of shifts including weekends and afternoons.
Reporting to the Hotel Services Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the cleanliness and tidiness of the interior of the service as directed;
- Contributing to the preparation of a quality meal service;
- Delivering the resident meal service;
- Providing exceptional customer service to residents;
- Monitoring and ordering supplies of cleaning chemicals and equipment as required;
- Communicating effectively with co-workers, residents and other stakeholders.
Critical to your success in this role will be the proven ability to demonstrate
- previous experience working in commercial catering and / or cleaning
- effective and professional interpersonal and communication skills
- a customer service focus when delivering service to residents
In addition you will
- have previous experience with the use of chemical and cleaning equipment
- maintain a positive Federal police check
You will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment medical prior to any offer of employment.
As well as working for an organisation that genuinely cares, we also offer access to significant discounts across a number of areas including private health insurance, gym membership, holiday and travel discounts, home appliances and IT discounts and car rental.
Immanuel Gardens boasts a 60 bed hostel, 85 bed nursing home, 93 independent living units, as well as 31 home care packages. Located on the beautiful Buderim Mountain and just minutes away from Sunshine Coast’s beaches, Immanuel Gardens prides itself on providing optimal care to its many residents.
Lutheran Community Care (LCC) is a well-established and respected organisation whose employees provide services for seniors, young people, families, people with disabilities and mental health concerns.
As a not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest all operating surpluses into continually improving our services and expanding our reach to more people in our communities.
We operate 18 services across urban and regional Queensland, employing more than 1,350 staff and drawing on the support of several hundred volunteers.
LCC sees its role as being to help our clients experience joy and hope in their lives to the greatest possible extent – irrespective of the challenges they face.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please complete answers to all below questions and attach your resume.
For further information about this role a position description is available to download by clicking here. Please email queries to email@example.com