Enjoy numerous benefits such as ongoing training and career development, a friendly and professional team environment, onsite car parking as well as advantageous salary packaging opportunities whilst working for a respected and established aged care provider.
About the Role
This is a part time opportunity work 60 hours per fortnight
As our new Payroll and Rostering Officer you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and distributing rosters for a 24 hour, 7 day service, and provide roster information to managers and staff as requested and appropriate;
- Reconcile credit cards and petty cash;
- Super user for Online Purchase Order processing;
- Assisting with Financial enquiries from Lutheran Services Support Centre;
- Acting as reception and administration relief and undertaking other project support and miscellaneous duties as required.
Critical to your success in this role will be the proven ability to demonstrate;
- experience in the creation and maintenance of 24 hour, 7 day rosters as well as experience performing the required financial tasks.
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Exceptional problem solving skills and a proven ability to work to deadlines with a strict attention to detail.
- The ability in a small team environment on a wide range of simultaneous tasks and changing priorities.
It is highly desirable you
- have previous experience in an Aged Care environment
- Established in 1993, St Paul’s Lutheran Aged Care Village offers Ageing in Place to 61 residents as well 37 independent living units. St Paul’s prides itself on providing a holistic approach to the health and wellbeing of its residents.
- Lutheran Services is a well-established and respected organisation that provides industry leading services for seniors, young people, families, people with disabilities and mental health concerns.
- As a not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest all operating surpluses into continually improving our services and expanding our reach to more people in our communities.
- Lutheran Services operates 18 services across urban and regional Queensland, employing more than 1350 staff and several hundred volunteers.
- Lutheran Services sees its role as being to help our clients experience joy and hope in their lives to the greatest possible extent – irrespective of the challenges they face.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please complete the below personal details and attach your resume.
A position description is available by clicking here. Queries regarding this opportunity must be referred to firstname.lastname@example.org.