Reception (Customer Service) Officer - Caboolture
About the Role
This is a part time position working 3 days per week.
As Reception (Customer Service) Officer you will:
- Act as the initial point of contact for residents, contractors and visitors to the service through the provision of front office reception services and management of telephone enquiries;
- Enter data into organisation specific databases;
- Undertake filing, document preparation, mail distribution, banking, receipting and petty cash;
- Assist with resident admissions, discharges and updating of information;
- Other general administrative duties as required.
Critical to your success in this role will be the proven ability to demonstrate
- previous experience working in a similar position
- effective and professional interpersonal and communication skills
- intermediate skills in MS Office applications and computer literacy
In addition you will
- be able to work effectively in a small team environment on a wide range of simultaneous tasks and changing priorities
- have the proven ability to communicate effectively and professionally with a wide variety of individuals
- maintain a positive Federal police check and an Australian driver’s licence
It is highly advantageous to
- possess administration qualifications at Certificate II level or higher
- have previous experience working in an aged care environment
As well as working for an organisation that genuinely cares, we also offer access to significant discounts across a number of areas including private health insurance, gym membership, holiday and travel discounts, home appliances and IT discounts and car rental.
- Established in 1993, St Paul’s Lutheran Aged Care Village is a 61 bed facility offering Ageing in Place with 37 independent living units on site. St Paul’s prides itself on providing a holistic approach to the health and wellbeing of its residents.
- Lutheran Services is a well-established and respected organisation that provides industry leading services for seniors, young people, families, people with disabilities and mental health concerns..
- Lutheran Services sees its role as being to help our clients experience joy and hope in their lives to the greatest possible extent – irrespective of the challenges they face.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please complete the below personal details and attach your resume.
A position description is available by clicking here. Queries regarding this opportunity must be referred to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we are not accepting telephone enquiries.