We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our Milton (HQ) Team, as a Human Resources Business Partner.
The role requires someone who can balance a wide range of projects and constituents whilst keeping a pulse on all areas of the organisation. The position carries a dual responsibility of influencing the people and culture change initiatives and communications agenda across the Lutheran Services Queensland operations, as well as managing the day-to-day support to services managers.
About the Role
Change Management/Projects and Communications
- Working with the wider HR team, lead the change management program for all key HR projects.
- Populate, implement and execute on detailed plans to support key people and culture change initiatives.
- Track delivery against plans, including tracking and reporting on benefit realisation and committed changes.
- Work with the broader HR team to ensure appropriate plans are in place to support the various changes.
- Assist with the development of internal communications; establishing a clear and consistent approach to communicating our transformation agenda to help build and maintain employee engagement.
HR Site Management
- Provide generalist HR support, advice and coaching to employees and front line managers.
- Advise business leaders on HR issues including the interpretation of relevant Acts, Awards, our Enterprise Bargaining Agreement, policy and procedures relevant to HR and the provision of advice on contemporary HR practices.
- Lead, coach, support and grow line managers, into being great people/team leaders.
- Demonstrate and exercise a commitment to promote, develop and improve the health, safety and welfare or our people.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Previous operational HR experience.
- Prior experience rolling out new HR initiatives and executing on HR project plans.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills – ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
- Strong collaboration and inflecting skills.
- Detail and results oriented, attention to quality outcomes.
- Analytical thinker, focused on fact-based solutions and outcomes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong people leader.
- Tertiary qualification in human resources or related discipline.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive remuneration package with generous salary packaging options.
- Ongoing professional development.
- A fun and rewarding working environment.
About Lutheran Services:
We work with our congregations, individuals and communities to tend to human need in the spirit of Christian love and service. Our Services include Retirement Living, Aged Care, Home Support, Disability, Mental Health, Youth and Family, Domestic Violence, Crisis Support.
We support our clients to pursue the good life they hope for and to extend Christian love and hope into our communities. We encourage all we serve on their path to a good life, whatever that means to them.
The quality of our staff and leaders is critical to how effective we are as an organization in achieving our mission
How to apply
To apply for this position, please complete the below personal details and attach your resume.
A position description is available by clicking here. Please email all queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.