Registered Nurse - Kingaroy
Are you looking for an opportunity to break into rural nursing?
Fast-track your nursing career at Orana Lutheran Aged Care!
We are seeking Registered Nurses for our beautiful regional service just 2.5 hours from Brisbane.
This is a great opportunity to advance your career and work closely with the sites senior management team to provide best outcome for our residents. Flexible casual, part-time and full-time arrangements on offer;
As our new Registered Nurse you will;
- Provide comprehensive evidence-based nursing care in collaboration with a multidisciplinary health care team;
- Provide mentoring and direction to staff members on shift;
- Maintain and promote the delivery of quality care of aged care residents according to the Aged Care Accreditation Standards and Best Practice;
- Collect and report information and complete assessments to assist with the formation and review of nursing care plans and funding submissions for each resident;
- Participate in on-call support on a rostered basis;
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships within the service and also members of the external health care team
You will be ideally located in the heart of the South-Burnett region with access to all that rural living has to offer. Whilst Kingroy can be considered the ‘cosmopolitan’ area of the region it still has the heart and soul of a country town. You will love weekends full of adventure with plenty to see and do including; winery tours, hiking or one of many annual events Kingaroy has on offer. Take time to unwind exploring the local golf course, vibrant art scene and a number of quaint cafes. Kingaroy offers a fantastic opportunity to break into the property market with affordable housing options and a delightfully low cost of living! Initial accommodation can be provided.
We are seeking a driven Registered Nurse with a passion for elder care; successful applicant to this role will demonstrate the following;
- Division 1 AHPRA registration
- Minimum 12 months postgraduate experience
- Proven experience leading a multidisciplinary team
- outstanding interpersonal and communication skills;
- well developed skills in group facilitation as well as working one-on-one;
- Sponsorship opportunities exist for candidates with extensive Aged Care experience
As well as working for an organisation that genuinely cares, we also offer access to:
- Competitive salary remunerative of experience;
- Access to up to $15,900 in tax-free fringe benefits;
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounts across private health insurance, gym membership, holiday and travel discounts and car rental etc;
- Uncapped career progression opportunities
How to apply
To apply for this position, please complete answers to all below questions and attach your resume.
For further information about this role a position description is available to download by clicking here. To discuss this role further please contact Sandie Scott, Care Manager on 07 4162 6555.