Client Liaison Officer - Kingaroy
About the role
This is a part time position working 65 hours per fortnight.
As Client Liaison Officer you will be responsible for:
- Acting as client liaison for residents including negotiating and implementing agreements, admissions and discharges, as well as social and hospital leave;
- Overseeing the refurbishment and prompt turnaround of vacant retirement village units;
- Overseeing the capital replacement and maintenance replacement funds for the retirement village;
- Preparing requests for capital expenditure and managing assets;
- Supporting financial processes including the creation of purchase orders, receipting of goods and on charging;
- Preparing new account applications;
- Assisting with the preparation of end of month reports as required;
- Supporting the coordination of care in the home activities as required; and
- Acting as rostering, reception and administration relief.
Critical to your success in this role will be the proven ability to demonstrate
- previous experience performing the required financial tasks
- an understanding of funding processes within the aged care industry
- effective and professional interpersonal and communication skills
- intermediate skills in MS Office applications
In addition you will
- be comfortable working in a small team environment on a wide range of simultaneous tasks and changing priorities
- maintain a positive Federal police check and an Australian driver’s licence
You will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment medical prior to any offer of employment.
As well as working for an organisation that genuinely cares, we also offer access to significant discounts across a number of areas including private health insurance, gym membership, holiday and travel discounts, home appliances and IT discounts and car rental.
Orana Lutheran Complex is one of our nine respected residential aged care services and is the largest such complex in the South Burnett region, offering 94 beds as well as 25 independent living units. Orana also provides home care services in the community. Idyllically located with tranquil rural views across to the Bunya Mountains, Orana prides itself on embracing an ageing in place philosophy.
Lutheran Community Care (LCC) is a well-established and respected organisation whose employees provide services for seniors, young people, families, people with disabilities and mental health concerns.
As a not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest all operating surpluses into continually improving our services and expanding our reach to more people in our communities.
We operate 18 services across urban and regional Queensland, employing more than 1,350 staff and drawing on the support of several hundred volunteers.
LCC sees its role as being to help our clients experience joy and hope in their lives to the greatest possible extent – irrespective of the challenges they face.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please complete answers to all below questions and attach your resume.
For further information about this role a position description is available to download by clicking here. Please email queries to email@example.com